ATI offers Operational Training to customers across the breadth of product offerings at our Letchworth facilities.
Comprehensive coverage of topics ranging from theory of operation to hands-on operation is provided. The itinerary and depth of coverage is tailored to customers’ individual needs. Typical agenda is as follows:
• Theory of Operation
• Hands-on Operational Training
• General Preventive Maintenance
Training, on-site, at your facility is also available and can is also tailored to suit your needs. Class sizes are limited to the type of equipment being presented and demonstrated. Equipment can be made available, should your instruments not be available. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Courses currently delivered in our UK training rooms are:
- HEPA filter testing to ISO14644-3 (Photometry)
- Cleanroom Classification to ISO14644-1 (Particle Counting)
- Airflow Measurement and Testing for controlled environments
- Biosafety Cabinet Testing to EN12469 and NSF49
- Cleanroom Technology (CTCB-I, with S2C2 membership)
- Cleanroom Testing and Certification (CTCB-I Professional or Associate, with S2C2 membership)
All courses (except for CTCB-I Testing and Certification) can be trained at a clients facility, at any location around the world.
Knowledge and skill, along with confidence and certification, can be gained from our wide range of courses.
Each course is developed to share the main compliance standards for that discipline, focusing on ISO, USA and UK/EU regulations.
Our tutors are experienced and confident at delivering a great training experience for all who attend (from beginners to experts), and are able to share the current best practices which have not yet reached the national or international Standards.
More courses in other air techniques will follow, and we aim to run them in our other facilities in the near future.